theredtailedf0x
04/08/19 11:29PM
Pecs?
As a lover of big pecs, bara tiddies, manboobs, whatever you wanna call em, I was curious as to what everyone else on this site thinks of them.
MazoPrincess
04/09/19 12:02AM
One of my biggest fetishes is a sculpted, well-shaped huge chest! I love muscles all over men, but I have a special fixation on men’s chests for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is they’re so fun to be rough with! <3
theredtailedf0x
04/09/19 12:06AM
MazoPrincess said:
One of my biggest fetishes is a sculpted, well-shaped huge chest! I love muscles all over men, but I have a special fixation on men’s chests for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is they’re so fun to be rough with! <3


oh I love muscular men too!~ They're so fucking hot, especially if they got a nice big dick, ass, and of course, PECS!~
MazoPrincess
04/09/19 12:19AM
theredtailedf0x said:
MazoPrincess said:
One of my biggest fetishes is a sculpted, well-shaped huge chest! I love muscles all over men, but I have a special fixation on men’s chests for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is they’re so fun to be rough with! <3


oh I love muscular men too!~ They're so fucking hot, especially if they got a nice big dick, ass, and of course, PECS!~


I also love a man with sensitive nipples on their beautiful pecs! So fun to stimulate in so many different ways! <3
theredtailedf0x
04/09/19 12:21AM
MazoPrincess said:
theredtailedf0x said:
MazoPrincess said:
One of my biggest fetishes is a sculpted, well-shaped huge chest! I love muscles all over men, but I have a special fixation on men’s chests for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is they’re so fun to be rough with! <3


oh I love muscular men too!~ They're so fucking hot, especially if they got a nice big dick, ass, and of course, PECS!~


I also love a man with sensitive nipples on their beautiful pecs! So fun to stimulate in so many different ways! <3


YES!~ I’d love to suck on stud’s nipples, groping their big chest~ maybe pec fuck their pecs as well <3
justanotherguy222
04/09/19 12:28AM
theredtailedf0x said:
MazoPrincess said:
theredtailedf0x said:
MazoPrincess said:
One of my biggest fetishes is a sculpted, well-shaped huge chest! I love muscles all over men, but I have a special fixation on men’s chests for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is they’re so fun to be rough with! <3


oh I love muscular men too!~ They're so fucking hot, especially if they got a nice big dick, ass, and of course, PECS!~


I also love a man with sensitive nipples on their beautiful pecs! So fun to stimulate in so many different ways! <3


YES!~ I’d love to suck on stud’s nipples, groping their big chest~ maybe pec fuck their pecs as well <3
...Well shit I think I need to hit the gym. XD
theredtailedf0x
04/09/19 12:32AM
justanotherguy222 said:
theredtailedf0x said:
MazoPrincess said:
theredtailedf0x said:
MazoPrincess said:
One of my biggest fetishes is a sculpted, well-shaped huge chest! I love muscles all over men, but I have a special fixation on men’s chests for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is they’re so fun to be rough with! <3


oh I love muscular men too!~ They're so fucking hot, especially if they got a nice big dick, ass, and of course, PECS!~


I also love a man with sensitive nipples on their beautiful pecs! So fun to stimulate in so many different ways! <3


YES!~ I’d love to suck on stud’s nipples, groping their big chest~ maybe pec fuck their pecs as well <3
...Well shit I think I need to hit the gym. XD


I need to hit the gym as well, gotta get dem big pecs~
MazoPrincess
04/09/19 12:48AM
Well I can’t really fuck a man’s pecs without a strap-on, and the thought doesn’t appeal to me, but the idea of pecs that big does. So much strong meat to shred with my claws, teeth, whips...
theredtailedf0x
04/09/19 12:51AM
UselessAndGay
04/09/19 01:00AM
theredtailedf0x
04/09/19 01:03AM
UselessAndGay said:
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2573231
Hfffffff, *drooling*


oh fuck yes~ He's got such amazing pecs, and a delicious body and cock too! <3
MazoPrincess
04/09/19 01:18AM


I like the first and third ones! The second one looks a bit less sculpted, more feminine.
theredtailedf0x
04/09/19 01:24AM
They’re amazing aren’t they?~
MazoPrincess
04/09/19 01:51AM
theredtailedf0x said:
They’re amazing aren’t they?~


I think so, I would love to have a boy with pecs like that bound tightly for me to play with! <3
theredtailedf0x
04/09/19 08:33PM
MazoPrincess said:
theredtailedf0x said:
They’re amazing aren’t they?~


I think so, I would love to have a boy with pecs like that bound tightly for me to play with! <3


heh~
1 2>>>


Reply | Forum Index