LeoHM
04/02/19 04:26PM
More RP sites?
So I've been enjoying the RP I've been part of on this site, but I also wanna know if there are any other good RP sites, perhaps for a change of pace at times, or if there's any site you yourself like.
SexCuresCancer.
04/02/19 04:36PM
I'm not sure
MassEclipse
04/02/19 04:46PM
F-list is a dedicated roleplay site
MassEclipse
04/02/19 04:46PM
MassEclipse said:
F-list is a dedicated roleplay site


Also what is it, Aniroleplay or something like that as well
hot_sauce
04/02/19 10:37PM
"Random chat" sites that randomly pair you with people are okay at finding RPers.
Reina
04/02/19 10:53PM
A lot of people I know use Discord to roleplay
FirstAnon
04/03/19 01:40AM
MassEclipse said:
MassEclipse said:
F-list is a dedicated roleplay site


Also what is it, Aniroleplay or something like that as well


Same question. I've never heard of this "F-list".
YourAvgAnon
04/03/19 01:45AM
F-list is a website dedicated to role playing, usually with OCs. The idea is if you create a list of your fetishes and limits, you can find people with the same fetushes and limits. Found on F-list.net , don’t go there though it’s 70% furry and a lot of ultra-weird kinks fester on there
FirstAnon
04/03/19 01:49AM
YourAvgAnonomous said:
F-list is a website dedicated to role playing, usually with OCs. The idea is if you create a list of your fetishes and limits, you can find people with the same fetushes and limits. Found on F-list.net , don’t go there though it’s 70% furry and a lot of ultra-weird kinks fester on there


Oh dear, you lost me at "furry". Those people seem to unanimously partake in the most fucked up fetishes.
MassEclipse
04/03/19 01:52AM
FirstAnon said:
YourAvgAnonomous said:
F-list is a website dedicated to role playing, usually with OCs. The idea is if you create a list of your fetishes and limits, you can find people with the same fetushes and limits. Found on F-list.net , don’t go there though it’s 70% furry and a lot of ultra-weird kinks fester on there


Oh dear, you lost me at "furry". Those people seem to unanimously partake in the most fucked up fetishes.


I've met more non furries into fucked up shit than I have met furries who are. That said there is a vocal minority who make it seem that way.
YourAvgAnon
04/03/19 01:53AM
It’s not that bad, a whole nearly 1/3rd of the userbase isn’t furries. And cat girls/related aren’t that bad. If you wanted to do something weird (like piss play or vore) that’s the place to do it, a lot easier to find partners that share your weird kinks. Just a bad community breakdown because of it.
FirstAnon
04/03/19 01:53AM
MassEclipse said:
FirstAnon said:
YourAvgAnonomous said:
F-list is a website dedicated to role playing, usually with OCs. The idea is if you create a list of your fetishes and limits, you can find people with the same fetushes and limits. Found on F-list.net , don’t go there though it’s 70% furry and a lot of ultra-weird kinks fester on there


Oh dear, you lost me at "furry". Those people seem to unanimously partake in the most fucked up fetishes.


I've met more non furries into fucked up shit than I have met furries who are. That said there is a vocal minority who make it seem that way.


Meh, if you live in San Francisco you see more degenerates in one square block than you see in the entirety of this site but I digress. XD
YourAvgAnon
04/03/19 01:59AM
You live in San Francisco your ass will be fine on f-list
FirstAnon
04/03/19 02:03AM
YourAvgAnonomous said:
You live in San Francisco your ass will be fine on f-list


I know right? I'm pretty sure that whole city is secretly a replicant breeding ground in preparation for a global invasion.

*x files theme*
ExcaliburNX
04/12/19 06:13PM
Not a whole lot from what I have seen. Discord seems to be the primary norm
1 2>>>


Reply | Forum Index