That_One_Pervert
03/30/19 08:20PM
Dumb Things You Later Regretted
We all do dumb shit. What's something you did that you later regretted?
BBC_Nate
03/30/19 08:22PM
Life.
BadDante83x2
03/30/19 08:26PM
Bought Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2 for use on my Xbox 360 and returned them to the store only to turn around a few months later and buy them again to go with the Original Xbox I was also buying.
wink_wonk
03/30/19 09:54PM
I have done some dumb things throughout my life, but if there's one that takes the cake it's when I dated this girl with nothing but red flags and y'all can image how well that turned out. Worst of all is how blind I was and the fact that I blamed myself, to the point where I wanted to disappear - permanently. Ditched my group of friends; Quit my shitty job out of desperation; Among a few other things.

Good times.
That_One_Pervert
03/30/19 10:03PM
wink_wonk said:
I have done some dumb things throughout my life, but if there's one that takes the cake it's when I dated this girl with nothing but red flags and y'all can image how well that turned out. Worst of all is how blind I was and the fact that I blamed myself, to the point where I wanted to disappear - permanently. Ditched my group of friends; Quit my shitty job out of desperation; Among a few other things.

Good times.


Damn...
Katsura_Kotonoha
03/30/19 10:06PM
Tried to microwave oven-cooked food.
wink_wonk
03/30/19 10:08PM
That_One_Pervert said:
wink_wonk said:
I have done some dumb things throughout my life, but if there's one that takes the cake it's when I dated this girl with nothing but red flags and y'all can image how well that turned out. Worst of all is how blind I was and the fact that I blamed myself, to the point where I wanted to disappear - permanently. Ditched my group of friends; Quit my shitty job out of desperation; Among a few other things.

Good times.


Damn...

Water under the bridge. :)
Maria_Darlington
03/31/19 12:23AM
Well there are quite some things on my count but they are mostly trivial like eating to much at an all you can eat buffet... Or waisting money on weird stuff I don't really need. And probably much more I don't think about.
That_One_Pervert
03/31/19 12:42AM
Maria_Darlington said:
Well there are quite some things on my count but they are mostly trivial like eating to much at an all you can eat buffet... Or waisting money on weird stuff I don't really need. And probably much more I don't think about.


I can relate to the first...
This_Made_My_Snake_Solid
03/31/19 02:19AM
I managed to get myself an impersonator by shitposting here.
I regret being here.
That_One_Pervert
03/31/19 02:52AM
This_Made_My_Snake_Solid said:
I managed to get myself an impersonator by shitposting here.
I regret being here.


X'D
JohnesJoestar
03/31/19 04:10AM
Smashed my thumbs between two dumbells I was swinging. I knew it was gonna happen but I just kept doing it.
I also cut myself pretty deep with a knife when opening a caulk tube, my blade suddenly went straight through it and it went into my thumb
Adorable_Femboy
03/31/19 04:15AM
JohnesJoestar said:
Smashed my thumbs between two dumbells I was swinging. I knew it was gonna happen but I just kept doing it.
I also cut myself pretty deep with a knife when opening a caulk tube, my blade suddenly went straight through it and it went into my thumb

Guess the universe just hates your thumbs.
That_One_Pervert
03/31/19 04:16AM
JohnesJoestar said:
Smashed my thumbs between two dumbells I was swinging. I knew it was gonna happen but I just kept doing it.
I also cut myself pretty deep with a knife when opening a caulk tube, my blade suddenly went straight through it and it went into my thumb


Eesh
Zayzx1
03/31/19 04:19AM
Cut part of my palm with an X-acto knife by accident once. It was so deep I think I severed a nerve, because for over a year afterwards whenever I ran fingers across the site of the cut, part of my hand would instantly go numb.
1 2345>>>


Reply | Forum Index