Ladafa
09/01/18 06:33PM
Infinite Cum
Ok so I’m a person who’s extremely into cum.

If you could either cum as much as you want and as long as you want what would you do?

Or if you could be cummed in as much/ as long as you want would you?

I personally love swallowing cum and would want someone to just pump it in me all day. Or have someone fill a bath tub I could go in.
Guardian_Angel
09/01/18 06:34PM
Hehe, I'm totally with you ^^; I love being filled with cum; and the idea of just being constantly pumped with it is very arousing to me~ <3
Eira
09/01/18 06:41PM
I'm thinking use this godly power to feed the poor and starving.
Ladafa
09/01/18 06:42PM
Eira said:
I'm thinking use this godly power to feed the poor and starving.


I heard cum is good for you so it’s healthy to! XD
Stallion_
09/01/18 06:54PM
If I could cum as much as I want then I would do the smart thing and donate it to a sperm bank for some easy money.
Martamin6083
09/01/18 07:35PM
Personally, I wanna keep in the game as long as possible, and just keep on fucking. So I'd wanna cum as much as I want. Filling my partner to the brim until they're full and unable to move :p
Zero-Kun_The_Sexdroid
09/01/18 07:36PM
Martamin6083 said:
Personally, I wanna keep in the game as long as possible, and just keep on fucking. So I'd wanna cum as much as I want. Filling my partner to the brim until they're full and unable to move :p

❤️w❤️
Yes please~
Guardian_Angel
09/01/18 07:36PM
Martamin6083 said:
Personally, I wanna keep in the game as long as possible, and just keep on fucking. So I'd wanna cum as much as I want. Filling my partner to the brim until they're full and unable to move :p


Hey, it's a good thing I'm already RPing with you, huh? Because I'd love for you to do that to me ;D
Scottscabbers95
09/01/18 07:37PM
I'd wanna do both because then you could gradually increase the amount over time
bi-guy
09/01/18 07:41PM
I'm into everything hyper and excessive, so my sona already has the ability to destroy existence, and beyond, in a single cumshot if he wants to... I sure would love to have someone to impregnate with all of that, tho~
Eira
09/01/18 07:45PM
TheDrewster119 said:
Martamin6083 said:
Personally, I wanna keep in the game as long as possible, and just keep on fucking. So I'd wanna cum as much as I want. Filling my partner to the brim until they're full and unable to move :p


Hey, it's a good thing I'm already RPing with you, huh? Because I'd love for you to do that to me ;D
You're going to make me wanna give him a spin too.
Guardian_Angel
09/01/18 07:48PM
Eira said:
TheDrewster119 said:
Martamin6083 said:
Personally, I wanna keep in the game as long as possible, and just keep on fucking. So I'd wanna cum as much as I want. Filling my partner to the brim until they're full and unable to move :p


Hey, it's a good thing I'm already RPing with you, huh? Because I'd love for you to do that to me ;D
You're going to make me wanna give him a spin too.


Him or myself? If it's me you want, just fire a PM my way and we can go to town ;D
Eira
09/01/18 07:49PM
TheDrewster119 said:
Eira said:
TheDrewster119 said:
Martamin6083 said:
Personally, I wanna keep in the game as long as possible, and just keep on fucking. So I'd wanna cum as much as I want. Filling my partner to the brim until they're full and unable to move :p


Hey, it's a good thing I'm already RPing with you, huh? Because I'd love for you to do that to me ;D
You're going to make me wanna give him a spin too.


Him or myself? If it's me you want, just fire a PM my way and we can go to town ;D
Pfft, not you. I wanna be getting filled to the brim too!
Zero-Kun_The_Sexdroid
09/01/18 07:51PM
Eira said:
TheDrewster119 said:
Eira said:
TheDrewster119 said:
Martamin6083 said:
Personally, I wanna keep in the game as long as possible, and just keep on fucking. So I'd wanna cum as much as I want. Filling my partner to the brim until they're full and unable to move :p


Hey, it's a good thing I'm already RPing with you, huh? Because I'd love for you to do that to me ;D
You're going to make me wanna give him a spin too.


Him or myself? If it's me you want, just fire a PM my way and we can go to town ;D
Pfft, not you. I wanna be getting filled to the brim too!

Who doesn't?

Err... M-Most straight guys, actually...
bi-guy
09/01/18 07:54PM
Don't forget about meee~!
1 2345>>>


Reply | Forum Index