Demon-Prince
07/13/17 09:59PM
New to PS4
Hey guys, I'm just a few bucks away from finally getting myself a PS4, but I just read that when you buy a game even on disc the system installs the whole game. Taking up a good percentage of space on the hard drive. Is that true?
ImPrettyPathetic
07/13/17 10:05PM
Yeah most of it's true but I haven't had much trouble with hard drive space.
Demon-Prince
07/13/17 10:08PM
Thx guys, I'm actually debating on which one to get, the Uncharted 4/500 GB pack, or the 1Tb.
DonaldTrump
07/13/17 10:26PM
Get the 1Tb
MoogleGuy
07/13/17 10:30PM
Exactly..I'm way past 500gb and wish I had that terabyte..most these games are 50gb+
bipface
07/14/17 12:52AM
you don't have to keep all your games installed at the same time
Demon-Prince
07/14/17 01:15AM
bipface said:
you don't have to keep all your games installed at the same time


Can I leave my save on and just get rid of the game?
tiger837
07/14/17 06:59AM
I got a Xbox One
Kele
07/14/17 08:20AM
Demon-Prince said:
bipface said:
you don't have to keep all your games installed at the same time


Can I leave my save on and just get rid of the game?


If you make a PSN account, most games save all your save data to the internet. Meaning you could pump 300 hours into Dark Souls 3 (like me) and delete the game then install it later and still have all your shit.
Demon-Prince
07/14/17 04:48PM
Kele said:
Demon-Prince said:
bipface said:
you don't have to keep all your games installed at the same time


Can I leave my save on and just get rid of the game?


If you make a PSN account, most games save all your save data to the internet. Meaning you could pump 300 hours into Dark Souls 3 (like me) and delete the game then install it later and still have all your shit.


Oh, I always wondered what my PS3 was doing every morning. Thx.
1


Reply | Forum Index