YuiAihara
07/08/17 01:17AM
Shadman fanclub!
Hi! So I've made a post here before about how much I enjoy (and in a minority of cases abhor) Shadman's work, and I was wondering if anyone wanted to join me in making an actual fanclub? We could do it here or move to Discord, I'm open to lots of suggestions! I just wanna find fellow fans of his stuff and chat with ya :D btw I ain't gonna tolerate minors being depicted here. None of that, thank you very much. Or animals either. Got it?
cd_in_latex_(Shania)
07/08/17 01:19AM
I'm in. ;)
Doctor_Pussbaum
07/08/17 01:23AM
I like the way he draws asses and thighs.
YuiAihara
07/08/17 01:28AM
cd_in_latex_(Shania) said:
I'm in. ;)

Hooray! What're some of your fav pics of his? (Bearing in mind what I mentioned above)
cd_in_latex_(Shania)
07/08/17 01:32AM
YuiAihara said:
cd_in_latex_(Shania) said:
I'm in. ;)

Hooray! What're some of your fav pics of his? (Bearing in mind what I mentioned above)


Personally, anything in the Incestibles and pretty much any of the Trap stuff.
YuiAihara
07/08/17 01:34AM
cd_in_latex_(Shania) said:
YuiAihara said:
cd_in_latex_(Shania) said:
I'm in. ;)

Hooray! What're some of your fav pics of his? (Bearing in mind what I mentioned above)


Personally, anything in the Incestibles and pretty much any of the Trap stuff.

Oh yeah, stuff like the Hedgewhore series is superb!
cd_in_latex_(Shania)
07/08/17 01:36AM
YuiAihara said:
cd_in_latex_(Shania) said:
YuiAihara said:
cd_in_latex_(Shania) said:
I'm in. ;)

Hooray! What're some of your fav pics of his? (Bearing in mind what I mentioned above)


Personally, anything in the Incestibles and pretty much any of the Trap stuff.

Oh yeah, stuff like the Hedgewhore series is superb!


Definitely.
Testmylimits
07/08/17 02:21AM
Big fan here
Love Shadman's work
ZeldaUltraPro
07/08/17 01:32PM
Could anyone post two or three pics here? I heard this name before
bipface
07/08/17 01:53PM
ZeldaUltraPro said:
Could anyone post two or three pics here? I heard this name before

http://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=shadman
ZeldaUltraPro
07/08/17 02:03PM
bipface said:
ZeldaUltraPro said:
Could anyone post two or three pics here? I heard this name before

http://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=shadman


Not bad, but I´m not real a fan I think. Thank you for showing me his work
bipface
07/09/17 07:44AM
ZeldaUltraPro said:
Not bad, but I´m not real a fan I think. Thank you for showing me his work

i probably wouldn't call myself a huge fan either,
he has such a wide variety of pictures; some are fantastic, while others are too grungy for me.

so personally i'd rate him just one rank below my favourite artists
nagesute
07/09/17 10:54AM
I like the beast and the stuff in between, especially things from comics and shows. Not a fan of traps and things like that though.
karlthielen
07/11/17 05:41AM
I love shadman work too ^^
Nice to meet you guys <3
nastylover
07/11/17 08:55PM
I love the way he made the ,Incestibles' Comic Strips! That truly made me a fan! ♡
1 2>>>


Reply | Forum Index