Leena_Erotic
03/19/17 12:15AM
Rwby fits for characters
Okay So I re watched all of rwby with a friend just for dicks and wiggles and because I am the way I am I just kept thinking about LEWDS...well sorta(Also cause I think the show is nyeh)

Both Males and Females what do you think is a fitting role or act for a RWby character. I know very little About them but! I can totally see Ruby sucking a guy off for some sweet sweet cookies LOL
A_Typical_Furry
03/19/17 12:28AM
I always liked to think of Yang as dominant, especially if you pull out some of her hair!
Leena_Erotic
03/19/17 12:29AM
A_Typical_Furry said:
I always liked to think of Yang as dominant, especially if you pull out some of her hair!
Oh yeah that's like one of the first ones I thought of, yet she still ends up doing the dude(in a violent way LOL)
Kohriboh
03/19/17 12:29AM
Bumblebee o3o
Yang x Blake is the best and will stay the best ,nyan with yang being dominant of course ,nyan
Leena_Erotic
03/19/17 01:01AM
Kohriboh said:
Yang x Blake is the best and will stay the best ,nyan with yang being dominant of course ,nyan
that is a really cute pair. Although I feel like oddly Blake would dominate in some cases
Kohriboh
03/19/17 01:02AM
Leena_Erotic said:
Kohriboh said:
Yang x Blake is the best and will stay the best ,nyan with yang being dominant of course ,nyan
that is a really cute pair. Although I feel like oddly Blake would dominate in some cases


sometimes maybe yepp ,nyan *giggles*
Leena_Erotic
03/19/17 01:03AM
Haha like maybe she uses her clone things to tease Yang a bit, I can totally see a flustered Yang
Lorby
03/19/17 01:04AM
So uh, the obvious Tsundere Weiss?
Kohriboh
03/19/17 01:04AM
or use her clones to be all over yang ,nyan *^* i would love if that would happen to me ,nyan
Leena_Erotic
03/19/17 01:06AM
Kohriboh said:
or use her clones to be all over yang ,nyan *^* i would love if that would happen to me ,nyan
HA you keep saying NYAN which I'm imagining either Blake moaninh or Yang teasing with
Leena_Erotic
03/19/17 01:06AM
Lorby said:
So uh, the obvious Tsundere Weiss?
yep yep, and like she gets a rough mouthfucking for being a racist bitch lol
Kohriboh
03/19/17 01:07AM
well that would actually fit quite well ,nyan xD but for blake wouldnt it be more like nya~h
Leena_Erotic
03/19/17 01:10AM
Kohriboh said:
well that would actually fit quite well ,nyan xD but for blake wouldnt it be more like nya~h
Ha yes yes, exactly haha
Kohriboh
03/19/17 01:10AM
hehe >w< hmm i need an rp like that at some point ,nyan
Leena_Erotic
03/19/17 01:12AM
Kohriboh said:
hehe >w< hmm i need an rp like that at some point ,nyan
I knew youd say that soon. I'm a psychic
1 2>>>


Reply | Forum Index