Lorby
01/09/17 04:49AM
Most memorable or best sexual dream you've had.
Does this exist? If it does then nevermind,but!...


So, we've all had fantasies about guys and girls we've wanted to do and such so I'm curious if anyone remembers or has had a sexual dream that was really fun and disappointing when they found out it was all fake.

Thanks to MonsterSlut for the idea
fellaphilia
01/09/17 06:18PM
my best sexual dream that when I have to sex with a lamia, a harpy, a slime girl, a mermaid, a manticore girl, a kraken girl, a anubis girl, a arachne, a sea bishop girl, a lizardgirl, a ghost girl, a zombie girl, a doppelanger girl, a dragon girl, a wyvern girl, a melusine, a angel, a succubus like creature, a nightmare girl, a ryu girl, a jabberwock girl, a march hare girl, a cheshire cat girl, a jubjub girl, a trumpart girl, a mothman girl, wyrm girl, a pharaoh girl, a oomukade girl, a basilisk girl, a unicorn girl, a sahuagin girl, a al miraj girl, a jormungandr girl, a kitsune girl, scylla, valkyrie, a redcap girl, a dragonewt girl, a automaton girl, a dragon zombie girl, a dark mage girl, a dhampir girl, a vampire girl, a dryad, a yuki-onna, a jorugumo, a clay golrm girl, a holstaurus, a minotaur girl, a ghoul girl, a griffon girl, a apophis girl, a shitohebi, a ittan-momen girl, a dark valkyire, a chimera girl, a alraune, a mad hatter girl, a gandharva girl, a garuda girl, a gargolye girl, a cyclops girl, a kamaitachi girl, a jiangshi, a baphomet girl, a oni girl, a nereid, a nekomata, a mimic girl, a sea serpent girl, a hellhound girl, a bicorn girl, a ice queen, a cupid girl, a cockatrice girl, a thunder bird girl, a raiju girl, a bee girl, a queen slime, a living doll, a liliraune, a kikimora girl, a shoggoth girl and a girtablilu girl. :3 :) <3
Lorby
01/09/17 07:14PM
fellaphilia said:
my best sexual dream that when I have to sex with a lamia, a harpy, a slime girl, a mermaid, a manticore girl, a kraken girl, a anubis girl, a arachne, a sea bishop girl, a lizardgirl, a ghost girl, a zombie girl, a doppelanger girl, a dragon girl, a wyvern girl, a melusine, a angel, a succubus like creature, a nightmare girl, a ryu girl, a jabberwock girl, a march hare girl, a cheshire cat girl, a jubjub girl, a trumpart girl, a mothman girl, wyrm girl, a pharaoh girl, a oomukade girl, a basilisk girl, a unicorn girl, a sahuagin girl, a al miraj girl, a jormungandr girl, a kitsune girl, scylla, valkyrie, a redcap girl, a dragonewt girl, a automaton girl, a dragon zombie girl, a dark mage girl, a dhampir girl, a vampire girl, a dryad, a yuki-onna, a jorugumo, a clay golrm girl, a holstaurus, a minotaur girl, a ghoul girl, a griffon girl, a apophis girl, a shitohebi, a ittan-momen girl, a dark valkyire, a chimera girl, a alraune, a mad hatter girl, a gandharva girl, a garuda girl, a gargolye girl, a cyclops girl, a kamaitachi girl, a jiangshi, a baphomet girl, a oni girl, a nereid, a nekomata, a mimic girl, a sea serpent girl, a hellhound girl, a bicorn girl, a ice queen, a cupid girl, a cockatrice girl, a thunder bird girl, a raiju girl, a bee girl, a queen slime, a living doll, a liliraune, a kikimora girl, a shoggoth girl and a girtablilu girl. :3 :) <3
.... well that was...interesting.

A nice list at least
fellaphilia
01/09/17 07:19PM
Lorby said:
fellaphilia said:
my best sexual dream that when I have to sex with a lamia, a harpy, a slime girl, a mermaid, a manticore girl, a kraken girl, a anubis girl, a arachne, a sea bishop girl, a lizardgirl, a ghost girl, a zombie girl, a doppelanger girl, a dragon girl, a wyvern girl, a melusine, a angel, a succubus like creature, a nightmare girl, a ryu girl, a jabberwock girl, a march hare girl, a cheshire cat girl, a jubjub girl, a trumpart girl, a mothman girl, wyrm girl, a pharaoh girl, a oomukade girl, a basilisk girl, a unicorn girl, a sahuagin girl, a al miraj girl, a jormungandr girl, a kitsune girl, scylla, valkyrie, a redcap girl, a dragonewt girl, a automaton girl, a dragon zombie girl, a dark mage girl, a dhampir girl, a vampire girl, a dryad, a yuki-onna, a jorugumo, a clay golrm girl, a holstaurus, a minotaur girl, a ghoul girl, a griffon girl, a apophis girl, a shitohebi, a ittan-momen girl, a dark valkyire, a chimera girl, a alraune, a mad hatter girl, a gandharva girl, a garuda girl, a gargolye girl, a cyclops girl, a kamaitachi girl, a jiangshi, a baphomet girl, a oni girl, a nereid, a nekomata, a mimic girl, a sea serpent girl, a hellhound girl, a bicorn girl, a ice queen, a cupid girl, a cockatrice girl, a thunder bird girl, a raiju girl, a bee girl, a queen slime, a living doll, a liliraune, a kikimora girl, a shoggoth girl and a girtablilu girl. :3 :) <3
.... well that was...interesting.

A nice list at least


thanks! ;)
Reaverite
01/09/17 08:18PM
Welp, I guess I'll just C/P my dream from the other topic:
Hmm the latest sex dream I had was that I found myself in a house with various rooms. As I subconsciously headed upstairs, I found one unlocked door. I entered and was greeted by Azura, Oboro and Ophelia from FE. We then proceeded to fuck, until Flora suddenly entered the room and eventually joined in. At the end I remember seeing the girls laying on a bed exhausted and with a glob of cum dripping from their pussies
Lorby
01/09/17 08:33PM
I was gonna comment on yours in the other one but yeah, I wouldn't call that a weird dream, I would say that's awsome
Reaverite
01/09/17 08:40PM
Lorby said:
I was gonna comment on yours in the other one but yeah, I wouldn't call that a weird dream, I would say that's awsome

It was the "wierdest" sexual dream I had, considering the others were pretty much vanilla
Lorby
01/09/17 08:42PM
Well dang, if that's weird your vanilla dreams must be super romantic and shit
Reaverite
01/09/17 08:49PM
Lorby said:
Well dang, if that's weird your vanilla dreams must be super romantic and shit

Eh, I had various fluffy as f*ck dreams as well
I consider it more as "rare" than weird
Most sexual dreams I have are mostly 1 on 1, with the occasional threesome
Lorby
01/09/17 09:14PM
Reaverite said:
Lorby said:
Well dang, if that's weird your vanilla dreams must be super romantic and shit

Eh, I had various fluffy as f*ck dreams as well
I consider it more as "rare" than weird
Most sexual dreams I have are mostly 1 on 1, with the occasional threesome
ah well i see. Still though, not necessarily bad i don't think
Reaverite
01/09/17 09:35PM
Lorby said:
Reaverite said:
Lorby said:
Well dang, if that's weird your vanilla dreams must be super romantic and shit

Eh, I had various fluffy as f*ck dreams as well
I consider it more as "rare" than weird
Most sexual dreams I have are mostly 1 on 1, with the occasional threesome
ah well i see. Still though, not necessarily bad i don't think

Never said it was bad
In fact I loved it
Lorby
01/09/17 10:26PM
Reaverite said:
Lorby said:
Reaverite said:
Lorby said:
Well dang, if that's weird your vanilla dreams must be super romantic and shit

Eh, I had various fluffy as f*ck dreams as well
I consider it more as "rare" than weird
Most sexual dreams I have are mostly 1 on 1, with the occasional threesome
ah well i see. Still though, not necessarily bad i don't think

Never said it was bad
In fact I loved it
Good Good *Evil laugh*
cough! Er I mean...Nice, I wish I had lucid dreams so I could take control, but I guess I'll just hope to get something like how you did. Ah well, at least they're fun when they happen
Curvy_Iris
01/09/17 11:05PM
I had a dream once where I dated this guy and everything was nice....oh and he was an alien with a horse cock. No actual sex was done but haha I laughed like crazy after the realization of how weird the dream was.

Probably happened cause my friend was talking about her favorite porb non-stop that day
Reaverite
01/09/17 11:08PM
Lorby said:
Reaverite said:
Lorby said:
Reaverite said:
Lorby said:
Well dang, if that's weird your vanilla dreams must be super romantic and shit

Eh, I had various fluffy as f*ck dreams as well
I consider it more as "rare" than weird
Most sexual dreams I have are mostly 1 on 1, with the occasional threesome
ah well i see. Still though, not necessarily bad i don't think

Never said it was bad
In fact I loved it
Good Good *Evil laugh*
cough! Er I mean...Nice, I wish I had lucid dreams so I could take control, but I guess I'll just hope to get something like how you did. Ah well, at least they're fun when they happen

(It was basically a fivesome with 4 of my favorite Fates girls, of course I'd love that)
I recall reading that you can train yourself for getting lucid dreams or something

And I just realized most of my latest sexual dreams were with FE girls
Lorby
01/09/17 11:27PM
Reaverite said:
Lorby said:
Reaverite said:
Lorby said:
Reaverite said:
Lorby said:
Well dang, if that's weird your vanilla dreams must be super romantic and shit

Eh, I had various fluffy as f*ck dreams as well
I consider it more as "rare" than weird
Most sexual dreams I have are mostly 1 on 1, with the occasional threesome
ah well i see. Still though, not necessarily bad i don't think

Never said it was bad
In fact I loved it
Good Good *Evil laugh*
cough! Er I mean...Nice, I wish I had lucid dreams so I could take control, but I guess I'll just hope to get something like how you did. Ah well, at least they're fun when they happen

(It was basically a fivesome with 4 of my favorite Fates girls, of course I'd love that)
I recall reading that you can train yourself for getting lucid dreams or something

And I just realized most of my latest sexual dreams were with FE girls
someones been playing too much Fe fates haha!
1 23>>>


Reply | Forum Index